Friday, August 19, 2011

Prims Magazine Fall 2011

Prims Magazine Fall 2011

The Fall edition of the wonderful Prims Magazine by Stampington & Company is available for pre-order at a special price of $12.99, plus FREE SHIPPING! Those magazines are pricey, but so worth it, especially with free shipping. I love so many of the Somerset/Stampington magazines. They give me lots of creative inspiration when I'm doing work in my studio. If you've ever seen them, you know what I'm talking about. And Prims is no exception. If you want to pre-order and get the free shipping offer, click the link below to go to their website. This special is only available until August 25th! The issue will be available on October 1st. Also note that many of their sold out magazines are available as digital downloads, so be sure to check out their Digital Magazines page too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment