Saturday, May 5, 2012

Primitive Contests Are Not on This Blog


Primitive Square Contests

Just want to make sure my readers and followers understand...Primitive Square does not host contests. When I post about contests and such, I am doing so to promote other primitive blogs. My blog, Primitive Square, is used as a way for me to promote other primitive bloggers, artists, and crafters. And when I post about contests, it states clearly in the posts that the contest is on another blog, and there is always a link to that blog (usually on a photo) specified in the post to help you go right to the blog that's hosting the contest.

I just want to be sure everyone understands this, because I get emails from followers asking how to enter "my" contests. The contests are not mine, folks. While I do sometimes offer freebie graphics and things like that, I don't host contests at Primitive Square. I'm just serving as a gathering place of sorts to promote other primitive blogs. What are Prim Sisters for?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment